Warming Drawer Fudge
You’ll be amazed at the versatility of your warming drawer with this easy chocolate fudge recipe. Shared from our recipe archives in Germany, we’ve adapted this delicious treat for a sweet treat you’ll want to make.
18 ounces chocolate, milk or dark
1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- Preheat the warming drawer at highest food temperature (thermometer symbol with 5 bars).
- Place the chocolate in a small roasting pan and place in the warming drawer for 10-15 minutes until melted.
- Once melted, add the butter, vanilla extract and condensed milk. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Leave the mixture in the warming drawer for 2 hours, stirring 3 or 4 times during this period. The consistency should thicken on each stirring.
- After 2 hours, transfer the mixture into a plastic container and put in the fridge to harden and cool.
- Once cooled and firm, cut into cubes and enjoy.