Since 1899, Miele has created thoughtfully designed, precisely engineered home appliances that fulfill the company’s founding promise of ‘Immer Besser’ – a German phrase meaning ‘Forever Better’. We are fully committed to discovering and developing ways to help our customers ‘live better’.
Design and Quality
Miele carries out intensive endurance tests during the development stage in order to meet the highest quality standards. We believe in clean lines and timeless elegance with products that withstand the test of time. Nowhere else will you find such a comparable range of built-in home appliances, with consistency in design lines and color options, to suit any type of kitchen.
Technology and Convenience
Miele stands for excellent results combined with the lowest possible energy consumption. Operating Miele home appliances are both easy and fun. Add to this a multitude of convenient and reliable automatic programs and details - success is guaranteed.
To take advantage of this special offer:
1.) Purchase applicable Miele products by December 31, 2019.
Terms and Conditions of 2019 Miele® Kitchen Package/California Wildfire Rebate
(1) This promotional offer (the “Rebate”) from Miele, Inc. (“Miele”) provides an up to a ten percent (10%) manufacturer’s rebate on qualifying Miele® appliances purchased together in a single transaction (the “Purchased Appliances”) for California residents affected by the 2018 California Wildfires (including the Carr Fire, the Mendocino County Fire, the Woolsey Fire and the Camp Fire) in California.
(2) To qualify for the Rebate, the customer must purchase from Miele one of the following combinations of Purchased Appliances: (a) one Qualifying Range, one Qualifying Dishwasher and at least one additional Qualifying Appliance; (b) one Qualifying Cooktop, one Qualifying Oven,5 one Qualifying Dishwasher6 and at least one additional Qualifying Appliance;7 or (c) one Qualifying Rangetop/Cooktop, one Qualifying Oven,5 one Qualifying Dishwasher6 and at least one additional Qualifying Appliance.7
(3) The Rebate shall only apply to the advertised price of the Purchased Appliances and shall not apply to any installation services, taxes (including sales tax), delivery services, disposal services or any other fees.
(4) Only end users (consumers) may benefit from the Rebate. The Rebate shall not apply to builders, wholesale buyers or any person or legal entity who offers for resale, or resells, the Purchased Appliances; in connection with such transactions or purchases, the Rebate shall automatically be void.
(5) The Rebate may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
(7) The Rebate shall not be applied at the time of purchase of the Purchased Appliances. To receive and qualify for the Rebate, the customer shall submit an online or mail-in Rebate claim and copies of all of the required supporting documents (i.e., one or more valid order invoice(s), valid proof of payment, valid proof of delivery and valid proof of damage (e.g., an insurance claim) or residence within California.
(8) All Rebate claims shall be (a) submitted online at http://www.mielerebates.com on or before October 31, 2020, or (b) delivered by U.S. mail using the relevant Rebate order form with a postmark dated on or before October 31, 2020, to Miele Rebates, PO Box 1919, Memphis, TN 38101.
(9) Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and issuance of the Rebate.
(10) If delivered by U.S. Mail, only originals of the required supporting documents shall be acceptable. Please make sure to make and retain copies of the originals and all documents related to the Rebate and the Purchased Appliances.
(11) To qualify for the Rebate, the Purchased Appliances must be (a) (1) ordered in person at the store of an authorized Miele dealer, or (2) purchased online through an authorized Miele dealer during the Rebate period of May 1, 2019, through and including December 31, 2019 (the “Rebate Period”), (b) all on one (1) order submitted at one time (whether delivered or invoiced one or more times) and (c) delivered to the qualifying customer’s address on or before September 30, 2020.
(12) Purchases made on or before May 1, 2019 shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made on or before May 1, 2019, and subsequently cancelled and reissued during the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made during the Rebate Period and subsequently cancelled and reissued after the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate.
(13) The Rebate on the Purchased Appliances shall be limited to one (1) Rebate per household except in Rhode Island or where prohibited by law.
(14) In the event any of the Purchased Appliances are returned to Miele or an authorized Miele dealer after a Rebate has been issued, the Rebate shall be forfeited and must be refunded to Miele in its entirety at the customer’s expense.
(15) The customer shall be eighteen (18) years or older.
(16) The Rebate shall be voidable at any time at Miele’s discretion if the customer shall not produce valid order invoices, valid proof of payment, valid proof of delivery and a bona fide insurance claim, for each of the Purchased Appliances; or if the customer shall otherwise violate the applicable rules.
(17) No substitutions shall be allowed.
(18) The Rebate shall be available only to residents of California.
(19) Any misrepresentation by the person placing the order, whether innocent or fraudulent, shall disqualify him or her from the Rebate and further rebates offered by Miele; Miele reserves its right to refer such person for civil or criminal prosecution.
(20) Miele may amend or discontinue the Rebate at any time with or without notice, including after an order of Purchased Appliances is placed.
(21) In no event shall Miele be liable for more than the amount of the Rebate.
(22) The above terms and conditions are severable and, if one or more provisions shall not be valid under applicable law, the remainder shall nonetheless be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
 To be eligible, qualified residents of California must produce a copy of bona fide insurance claim for a house or other dwelling damaged or destroyed due to one of the 2018 California Wildfires or other evidence satisfactory to Miele. See also Rules (7) and (16).
 As described at Wikipedia’s “2018 California Wildfires.”