Chocolate Dipped Treats
Whether it’s a holiday or just a day in at home, these fun treats are just as fun to make as they are to eat. Have fun piling on your favorite treats and creating your own sweet masterpiece. An easy activity to do with the kids, set up the treats and bowls of decorations for the kids to create their own desserts.
2 bags of milk or dark chocolate chips, each 11.5 ounces
1 bag of white chocolate morsels, 11.5 ounces
1 bag of butterscotch morsels, 11.5 ounces
Assorted holiday sprinkles
Crush nuts or candy bars such as Heath and/or Butterfinger
Assorted pretzels – logs, holiday, mini
Graham Crackers or cookies
- Prepare baking sheets: Line baking sheets or cooling racks with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate: Melt chocolate on induction cooktop at a level 4 until it melts, lowering to a level 2 once it has
- Dip treats: Dip assorted pretzels, graham crackers, cookies or chips into chocolate, using a spatula to coat if necessary
- Decorate treats: Use other types of melted chocolate, butterscotch, sprinkles or crushed candies to decorate treats
- Cool treats: Place treats in refrigerator for approximately one hour to set chocolate
Optional – If using the Combination Steam Oven, cover a heat safe bowl of chocolate chips with aluminum foil and place on the wire rack in the oven. Select Masterchef, Special, Melt Chocolate. Program will take 20 minutes.
To view this cooking video click here