New Offering Gives Greater Options and Prices to Experience Superior Fabric Care
Princeton, NJ – Miele, the largest family-owned luxury appliance manufacturer, has announced the expansion of its laundry care offerings with the new Classic W1 Washing Machine and Classic T1 Dryer. As Miele’s newest entry-level appliances, the Classic W1 and T1 units provide greater convenience and exceptional value for the money. The Classic W1 and T1 incorporate the same intuitive functionality, compact “just right” sizing and flawless design that the full line boasts, such as Caps Dosing and Miele’s ventless, heat-pump technology, but comes at an entry price point for more consumers to experience superior fabric care.
The Classic W1 and T1 units, with Miele’s patented honeycomb drum, are European sized but are fully equipped to care for all laundry of an average household. Key features include:
Classic W1 Washing Machine:
- 12 Programs: including normal, wrinkle-free, delicates, sanitize, handwash, dress shirts, express, dark/denim, extra white, outdoor, proofing, drain/spin plus extra options for heavy soiled, lightly soiled, pre-wash and buzzer.
- CapDos - CapDos is a one-time use capsule that automatically adds special detergents and fabric conditioners that are specifically formulated for different types of clothes including sport, outdoor, down, wool, and silk. Each Cap, which is optimally dispensed during the wash cycle, has a matching wash program, taking all the guesswork out of washing even your most delicate items.
- New Touch Control Panel for both washer and dryer, for ease-of-use.
Classic T1 Dryer:
- Heat Pump Technology - The Miele Classic T1 ventless Dryer proves that high efficiency and drying speed are not mutually exclusive. Heat-pump technology helps the Classic T1 achieve Energy Star’s Most Efficient criteria (reducing energy and operating costs up to 60 percent) with fast drying times in line with more traditional technologies. Since the heat-pump dryer actively heats and cools the air circulating through the drum, it can achieve quick and uniform drying without relying on high temperatures.
- 12 Programs: including normal, wrinkle-free, delicates, smoothing, woolens/silks, dress shirts, express, denim, outdoor, proofing, bed linens, time dry, plus extra options for gentle and dryness settings including extra, normal, hand iron and rotary iron.
- Gentle, LED drum light and 120V, 15amp connection.
Miele has made no concessions whatsoever when it comes to its own proverbial quality standards. Like all Miele home appliances, the washing machine and tumble dryer from the new Classic W1 and T1 machines are designed and tested to last 20 years.
The new Classic W1 Washing Machine and T1 Dryer will be available at Miele retailers nationwide in April 2019 for a retail price of $1,199 each. Visit MieleUSA.com for more information.
Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances with more than 20,100 employees, 12 production facilities and representation in nearly 100 countries. As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Miele’s range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; ranges; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and espresso/coffee systems.