Exceptional cleaning in just 24 minutes
Princeton, NJ – The new ProfiLine Dishwasher from Miele is the fastest Miele dishwasher to date. With an impressive 24 minute ProSpeed* wash cycle, the PG 8133 SCVi combines powerful cleaning with incredible speed to create a truly one-of-a-kind tool for your kitchen.
“The ProfiLine dishwasher is the perfect solution if you want to have all the convenient features of a residential Miele dishwasher, but with a much faster cycle time. The ProfiLine dishwasher is not only easy to use, but will clean your dishes in only 24 minutes*,” says Glenn M. Liacouras, Professional Regional Director, Americas.
In addition to its ultra-rapid cleaning and drying, the ProfiLine Dishwasher also features several Miele patented innovations to ensure perfect results every time:
- ProfiLine Cycles – ProSpeed 24 minute cycle, Universal, Sanitize and China & Crystal
- 3D+ Cutlery Tray - adjustable tray to accommodate oversized cooking utensils.
- MaxiComfort Basket System - adjusts to securely hold hard-to-clean or fragile items like wine glasses, serving platters or cookware.
- FlexCare – glass and cup holders in lower basket to maximize and ensure the gentle treatment of your fine china and crystal.
- BrilliantLight - powerful LED lights illuminate the interior for added convenience when loading and unloading.
- AutoOpen Drying – automatically releases the dishwasher door when a cycle is complete – allowing air to escape and circulate. This eliminates water marks on crystal and even plastic, while also saving electricity and time.
Available as a fully integrated model, the ProfiLine can stay concealed behind kitchen cabinetry or showcased with a Clean Touch Steel™ panel.
The Miele ProfiLine [PG 8133 SCVi] retails for $4,099.
*The 24 minute ProSpeed wash cycle requires hot water and 240V connection.
Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances with more than 20,100 employees, 12 production facilities and representation in nearly 100 countries. As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Miele’s range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; ranges; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and espresso/coffee systems.
Download as PDF Download including media (zip)