ProCare Lab 10 AO - 5 lLiquid detergent, alkaline, 5 l for optimum reprocessing of laboratory utensils.
- Note on the use of detergents with active chlorine *When using detergents with active chloride, increased wear of organic materials such as plastics and elastomers in the washer-disinfector is to be expected. During the main wash cycle with highly chlorinated detergents, a maximum temperature of 167°F should not be exceeded. To counteract this increased wear and tear, Miele explicitly recommends annual maintenance to be performed, or maintenance after 1000 operating hours.
Without maintenance, warranty or guarantee claims may be denied.
Please contact Miele's customer service in a timely manner or request a maintenance contract offer.
- Oxidising effect, free from surfactants
- Specially developed for Miele Professional
- Suitable for all types of materials
Material compatibilitySuitable for:
- Stainless steel
- Laboratory glassware
- Synthetic material (PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE)
- PH value 11,8-12,1
EAN: 4002515649855 / Article no. 62926101EU1 / Mat. no. 10265580
ProCareLab 10 AO - 5 l
Illustration(s) as an example, for information
|For use with|
|Laboratory Glassware Washers|
|Removal of blood|
|Removal of residues of nutrient mediums|
|Removal of organic residues|
|Removal of the residues of tissue and cell cultures|
|Removal of radioactive materials|
|Removal of algae|
|pH value of solution|
|Recommended water range in mmol/l|
|Nuclear medicine laboratories|
|Laboratories for the food industry|
Alkaline cleaning agent
|Suitable for plastic items|
NoteSynthetics (PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE), which are suitable for alkaline, machine cleaning according to manufacturer instructions. Applies to detergents 11 MA, 11 AP, 10 MA, 10 AP, 10 AT.
Synthetics (PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE), which are suitable for acid, machine cleaning according to manufacturer instructions. Applies to neutralization agents 30 C, 30 P.
|Suitable for stainless steel|
|Suitable for laboratory glassware|
|Suitable for ceramics|
|Not suitable for light and non-ferrous metals|
|Not suitable for anodized aluminum|
|Not suitable for non-anodized aluminum|
|Oxidative effect due to active chlorine|
|External dimensions, gross height in inches|
9 7/8 (250)
|External dimensions, gross width in inches|
7 1/2 (190)
|External dimensions, gross depth in inches|
|Fill volume in oz (ml)|
|Compliance, test certificates, and symbols|
NoteFor detailed information please consult the safety data sheet that can be found in the Downloads tab.