A 105/1Upper basketHeight adjustable, without injector nozzles, for various instruments.
- Right-hand side: space for 22 injectors
NoteSuitable for the reprocessing of various hollow instruments, as well as transmission instruments, in combination with the A 803 holder, which is available to purchase separately, as well as suction devices.
Hollow instruments can only be cleaned with the A 836 nozzle set (for dental instruments) or the A 837 irrigation sleeve set (for ENT instruments), both of which are available to purchase separately.
- Left-hand side free for inserts
Clearances:H 8 7/8" +/- 1 3/16 " (225 +/- 30 mm)
W 360 mm
D 445 mm
A depth of 460 mm is available on the left-hand side across a width of 8 7/16" (215 mm.)
- Active inner drying of hollow instruments
- Active inner drying of dental and surgical handpieces
- A 800 tubular filter can be used in both injector manifolds
Tubular filterTubular filter: The large-surface central filter in the upper basket provides optimum protection against clogging for transmission instruments. The filter can be reprocessed.