MIELE INTRODUCES NEW FLOORCARE AT KITCHEN & BATH INDUSTRY SHOW
Stick and Robot Vacuum Technology Provide Greatest Cleaning Power and Performance
Miele, the largest family-owned German premium appliance manufacturer, has announced the expansion of the award-winning floor care offering to include the Triflex HX2 Cordless Stick Vacuum and the RX3 Scout Robot Vacuum. These new models will be on display at the Miele booth at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) from January 31 – February 2, 2023, in Las Vegas.
As introduced with the Triflex HX1, each of the Triflex HX2 models has a unique three-in-one design that allows users to switch configurations, depending on their needs for easy, quick cleaning of large areas, as well as ceilings and smaller spaces. With a new Digital Efficiency Motor, the Triflex HX2 has 60 percent more power and together with its Multi Floor XXL electrobrush and high-performance Vortex technology, outperforms even the most powerful Miele corded vacuum cleaner.1
“The rechargeable cordless stick vacuum category continues to grow as consumers want to be free of cords and have an easy to grab unit that is universal for spot cleaning or larger areas for use in the home and beyond,” said Dirk Sappok, Director of Category Management at Miele USA. “Not only are we continuing to provide the best-in-class vacuums that users have come to rely on from Miele, but the new Triflex HX2 Cordless Stick Vacuum provides better cleaning performance than our corded vacuums – it sets a new standard for our vacuums and what’s to come.”
Key features of the Triflex HX2 include:
- New Digital Efficiency Motor: produces 60% more power2. Together with its electrobrush and high-performance Vortex technology, the Triflex HX2 outperforms even the most powerful Miele corded vacuum cleaner.3
- Multi Floor XXL Intelligent Electrobrush and Vortex Technology: the extra-wide electrobrush picks up dust in larger spaces in the shortest time. The special airflow also ensures powerful suction while adapting automatically based on the type of flooring in order to deliver perfect results. On the Triflex HX2 Cat & Dog and HX2 Pro models, the electrobrush also features an LED headlight (BrilliantLight) that brightly illuminates the floor so dust cannot hide.
- PowerUnit: Triflex HX2 vacuums allow users to switch between three different configurations and modes (comfort, compact and reach) for maximum flexibility and outstanding performance. Regardless of whether users want to pick up underneath flat furniture, beds, tables or vacuum dust on ceiling fans–the PowerUnit attached to the top of the Triflex HX2 offers lots of versatility. The vacuum cleaner can easily get under beds or end tables – for perfect whole-home cleanliness.
- Three-Stage Filtration System: Ensuring hygienic dust disposal; coarse dirt collects in the dust bin, while finer particles are retained by the fine dust filter. During disposal, the Twist2Open mechanism makes sure that the contents of the dust box slide out effortlessly. The integrated Hygiene Lifetime Filter (True HEPA Lifetime in the Lotus White, Cat & Dog and Pro models) for particularly clean discharged air does not need to be replaced nor maintained over the product's entire life cycle. It even filters out the finest allergens from the intake air.
- Lithium Ion Battery: The necessary power comes from a lithium-ion battery from the German premium manufacturer Varta® and comprises seven high-performance cells. Consequently, the Triflex achieves a run time of up to 60 minutes which, depending on the model, can be extended to 120 minutes using the second rechargeable battery.
- Flexible Storage and Charging: Storing and charging your Miele Triflex vacuum cleaner is extremely convenient – depending on the individual’s configuration, you can charge the appliance with the PowerUnit on the top or the bottom. No outlet available where you store your vacuum cleaner? No problem – users can charge the battery outside the appliance. The Triflex also easily parks upright with a small footprint, for easy storage or charging.
The Miele Scout RX3 offers superior autonomous robotic cleaning with Quatro Cleaning Power, 3D Smart Navigation, and a new app-based control.
“With the introduction of the new Scout RX3, we are continuing to elevate our best-in-class innovation with a new robot vacuum that caters to users wanting intelligent, autonomous cleaning with superior, smart performance,” said Sappok.
The Scout RX3 features two models, both of which autonomously clean floors and exceed the performance of its predecessor. Key features of the Scout RX3 include:
- 3D Smart Navigation: two front cameras, gyroscope sensor and 10 infrared sensors enable high-precision 3D object detection for comprehensive cleaning.
- Quattro Cleaning Power: the 4-stage “Quattro Cleaning Power” system incorporates brushes and suction for superior dust pickup and cleaning performance on any floor type. The system’s four stages work harmoniously together and includes: 1) Swing-out side brushes that sweeps corners and along walls, carrying coarse dirt under the appliance; 2) A suction aperture with a roller brush at the front then reliably catches dirt and carries it to the front suction opening; 3) Remaining fine dirt is drawn by a strong current of air through the rear suction aperture to ensure it is removed thoroughly; and 4) A high speed blower ensures strong suction so dirt lands securely in the appliance’s dust box
- New Miele Scout App: The app now comes with even more operating functions for the robot vacuum cleaner. If users want to clean just one particular area, like the kitchen, they can simply select this as a preference in the app. Not only can users set certain areas as favorites, but they can even block selected zones, like carpets. The Scout RX3 will then avoid these surfaces during the cleaning program.
- Advanced Corner Brush: Exclusive to Miele, the sweeping 20-arm side brushes can get right into those hard-to-reach places. The 20 brushes clean along edges and into all corners thoroughly. As soon as the Scout RX3 encounters an obstacle, the side brushes retract so it can continue on its way.
- Furniture Protection Technology: Locates furniture and other objects in the room, detecting deviations from the calculated course and make corrections accordingly to prevent collisions and damage. It also recognizes steps to prevent falling and clean particularly thoroughly, even with complex room layouts.
- Home Vision (Available in the Home Vision model only): Incorporating the same cleaning power, the Scout RX3 Home Vision has the ability to control the unit through the Miele@Mobile app, giving real time encrypted live feed images that are sent to the user’s mobile device.
- Long-Lasting, Automatic Charge: Scout RX3 Home Vision model features a larger capacity lithium-ion battery so it can run longer (170 minutes). If the battery charge is not sufficient, the Scout returns to the charging station for recharging. It will then resume from where it left off – fully automatically.
- Cleaning Modes: With an AirClean Plus filter to ensure that dust and debris remain where it belongs in the dust box, the Scout RX3 features four cleaning modes - 1) Turbo: For quick cleaning or when time is of the essence, the Scout RX3 moves in its systematic path but further apart to save time; 2) Silent: Cleans in an especially quiet manner; 3) Auto: Cleans all accessible rooms completely on its own; and 4) Spot: Crumbs under the breakfast table? Dog hair in front of the sofa? The Scout RX3 even takes care of these little mishaps for users: simply activate the Spot mode and the Scout cleans a target area of approximately 15” x 15”.
The Miele Triflex HX2 Vacuum line starts at $749 and is available now at retailers nationwide, as well as MieleUSA.com. The Miele RX3 Scout Vacuums start at $899 and are also now available at national retailers and MieleUSA.com. KBIS attendees are encouraged to check out all of the models at booth #W3001 throughout the show.
Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances including cooking, baking and steam-cooking appliances, refrigeration products, coffee makers, dishwashers and laundry and floor care products. Their product portfolio also includes dishwashers, washing machines and tumble dryers for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors and sterilizers for use in medical and laboratory applications. Founded in 1899, the company has eight production plants in Germany, one each in Austria, the Czech Republic, China, Romania and Poland as well as two production plants belonging to its Italian medical technology subsidiary Steelco. Miele is represented with its own sales subsidiaries and via importers in almost 100 countries/regions. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 22,300. The company has its headquarters in Gütersloh in Westphalia.
To learn more, visit www.mieleusa.com or www.youtube.com/mieleus, and follow us on www.facebook.com/mieleus and Instagram @MieleUSA.Download as PDF Download including media (zip)