Rating claims no other manufacturer is incorporating features into luxury dishwashers like Miele
Princeton, NJ – The new Futura Lumen Ecoflex dishwasher from Miele has earned the Editors’ Choice Award by Reviewed.com as a result of its one-of-a-kind feature set and performance.
The Futura Lumen Ecoflex dishwasher, which launched in March 2017, combines a beautiful design with practical features to provide the user with a machine that cleans to the utmost of Miele standards. This model dishwasher includes a QuickIntenseWash function, EcoTech Heat Storage, Knock-2-open design, and connects to the Miele@Mobile app.
“The Futura Lumen EcoFlex dishwasher is like no other. If you’re that person who appreciates German engineering, energy-saving features, great functionality, and refined European aesthetics, consider this model," said Reviewed.com, a division of USA TODAY. “Miele added a QuickIntenseWash function to the EcoFlex line and when paired with the brand’s detergent tabs washes in 58 minutes, while using significantly less energy.”
Backed by Miele’s innovative nature, this dishwasher hosts a number of features that makes it easier to use and provide clean results.
- The 3D+ cutlery tray and flexible basket design make loading the dishwasher easier and allows for maximum capacity.
- The Knock2open adds a sleek handleless design feature while assisting when loading the dishwasher.
- The patented AutoOpen automatically opens the door when the wash cycle is complete to add fresh air to the drying process.
- Efficiency is covered with the EcoTech heat reservoir that transfers heat from the outbound wash cycle to the inbound cold water. They never mix, just transfers heat from their own circuits, thereby cutting down on electricity.
- Using the free Miele@Mobile app, Lumen EcoFlex dishwashers can be monitored and controlled from a smartphone or tablet. The app includes program selection, program start and a status indicator.
“Receiving this recognition confirms Miele’s commitment in providing quality, innovative and intuitive dishwashers consumers find valuable,” said Dirk Sappok, Director of Product Development at Miele USA. “With the EcoFlex line, we’ve responded to consumer’s pain points regarding speed, convenience and energy efficiency.”
In addition to the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice Award, this dishwasher is designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017 and earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
For more information on Miele’s Futura Lumen EcoFlex dishwasher, click here.
For the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice article, click here.
Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele has dynamically grown to become the world’s largest family-owned and operated appliance company with more than 16,600 employees, 12 production facilities and representation in nearly 100 countries. As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Miele’s range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; ranges; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and espresso/coffee systems.