ProCare Lab 10 AO - 5 lLiquid detergent, alkaline, 5 lfor optimum reprocessing of laboratory utensils.
- Note on the use of detergents with active chlorine *When using detergents with active chloride, increased wear of organic materials such as plastics and elastomers in the washer-disinfector is to be expected. During the main wash cycle with highly chlorinated detergents, a maximum temperature of 167°F should not be exceeded. To counteract this increased wear and tear, Miele explicitly recommends annual maintenance to be performed, or maintenance after 1000 operating hours.
Without maintenance, warranty or guarantee claims may be denied.
Please contact Miele's customer service in a timely manner or request a maintenance contract offer.
- Oxidising effect, free from surfactants
- Specially developed for Miele Professional
- Suitable for all types of materials
Material compatibilitySuitable for:
- Stainless steel
- Laboratory glassware
- Synthetic material (PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE)
- PH value 11,8-12,1
ProCareLab 10 AO - 5 l
Illustration(s) as an example, for information