This simple recipe will make a delicious omelet, perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch. You can substitute different chopped vegetables for the broccoli, such as peppers, spinach, mushrooms, or a variety of your favorites. Enjoy perfect cooking results when making this in the Miele Combi-Steam oven using our Round Baking Tray.
12 large eggs
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh broccoli
1/4 cup green onion, sliced
1 1/2 cups shredded good quality sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Butter for greasing baking tray
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper together until blended. Add the broccoli, green onion, and 1 cup of the cheese. Pour the egg mixture into greased Miele Round Baking Tray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over the top.
- Position the wire rack into the second shelf runner of the Combi-Steam oven. Place the baking tray on the oven rack.
- Navigate to Operating Modes. Select Combination Mode. Select Convection Bake.
- Select: Set the Duration.
- Select: Temperature 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Moisture level 100 %. Duration 16 minutes. Press OK.
- Select: Finish. OK the summary. Select Start Now.
- When finished, carefully remove from oven, cut into wedges, and serve immediately.