These banana chips are the perfect addition to your everyday treats. Whether you use them as mix-ins for your breakfast oatmeal or as a healthy option for the kids, everyone will enjoy having them around the house.
1 Lemon, juiced
1/4 Cup water
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Line a universal tray or round baking tin with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine water and lemon juice.
- Slice bananas in 1/8 of an inch slices
- Brush the banana slices with the lemon water.
- Bake for 2 hours, flipping half way through.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool. As they cool they will crisp up.
To view this cooking video click here