This breakfast recipe is simple to prepare and is guaranteed to be a hit. These egg cups will soon be a family favorite as they are beautiful as well as delicious. Experiment with different meats, cheeses, and soon everyone will have a favorite.
2 Slices deli ham, sliced thin
2 Large eggs
2-4 Tablespoons shredded cheese, such as mozzarella, Italian blend, cheddar, etc.
Salt and pepper to taste
Equipment: 2 ramekins (3-4 oz. size)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Select Operating Modes / Surround / 350°F.
- Spray each ramekin with cooking spray or grease with a little butter or oil.
- Line each ramekin with a slice of ham, making sure the ends hang over the edge.
- Crack 1 egg into each ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each egg with some of the cheese, adding as much as you like.
- Place the eggs in the oven and bake 14-15 minutes, until whites are set and yolks are runny.
- Serve as is or carefully remove the egg from the ramekin for a more elegant presentation.