The slide-out cutlery tray has long set Miele dishwashers apart from other dishwashers offering greatly improved space utilization. Silverware never touches, so every piece is cleaned and dried to perfection.
Clean Touch Steel™
Miele’s innovative stainless steel finish resists fingerprints, scratches and smudges, keeping your dishwashers exterior cleaner and easier to maintain.
China & Crystal Program
WIth Miele's China & Crystal program, your stemware and fine China are cleaned to perfection. The results are crystal clear, each and every time.
Energy Star Qualified
Our hot water connection capabilities allow for a more efficient clean, with up to 50% of electricity savings.
Terms & Conditions
2019 MIELE CRYSTAL DISHWASHER REBATE
(1) This promotional offer (the “Rebate”) from Miele, Inc. (“Miele”) provides a two‐hundred dollar ($200) manufacturer’s rebate on qualifying Miele Crystal dishwashers (the “Purchased Appliance”). To qualify for the Rebate, the customer must purchase from Miele one of the following Qualifying Dishwashers (G 6625 SCU; G 6665 SCVi; G 6665 SCVi SF).
(2) The Rebate shall only apply to the advertised price of the Purchased Appliances and shall not apply to any installation services, taxes (including sales tax), delivery services, disposal services or any other fees.
(3) Only end users (consumers) may benefit from the Rebate. The Rebate shall not apply to builders, wholesale buyers or any person or legal entity who offers for resale, or resells, the Purchased Appliances; in connection with such transactions or purchases, the Rebate shall automatically be void.
(4) The Rebate may not be combined with any other offers, special or discounted pricing, or promotions.
(6) The Rebate shall not be applied at the time of purchase of the Purchased Appliances. To receive and qualify for the Rebate, the customer shall submit an online or mail‐in Rebate claim and copies of all of the required supporting documents (i.e., one or more valid order invoice(s), valid proof of payment and valid proof of delivery).
(7) All Rebate claims shall be (a) submitted online at www.mielerebates.com on or before January 31, 2020, or (b) delivered by U.S. mail using the relevant Rebate order form with a postmark dated on or before January 31, 2020, to Miele Rebates PO Box 1919 Memphis TN 38101.
(8) Please allow 6‐8 weeks for processing and issuance of the Rebate.
(9) If delivered by U.S. Mail, only originals of the required supporting documents shall be acceptable. Please make sure to make and retain copies of the originals and all documents related to the Rebate and the Purchased Appliances.
(10) To qualify for the Rebate, the Purchased Appliance must be (a) (1) ordered in person at the store of an authorized Miele dealer, or (2) purchased online through an authorized Miele dealer during the Rebate period of October 14, 2019, through and including December 31, 2019 (the “Rebate Period”) and (b) delivered to the qualifying customer’s address on or before December 31, 2019.
(11) Purchases made on or before October 13, 2019 shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made on or before October 13, 2019, and subsequently cancelled and reissued during the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made during the Rebate Period and subsequently cancelled and reissued after the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate.
(12) The Rebate on the Purchased Appliances shall be limited to one (1) Rebate per Qualifying Purchased Appliance except in Rhode Island or where prohibited by law.
(13) In the event any of the Purchased Appliances are returned to Miele or an authorized Miele dealer after a Rebate has been issued, the Rebate shall be forfeited and must be refunded to Miele in its entirety at the customer’s expense.
(14) The customer shall be eighteen (18) years or older.
(15) The Rebate shall be voidable at any time at Miele’s discretion if the customer shall not produce valid order invoices, valid proof of payment and valid proof of delivery, for each of the Purchased Appliances; or if the customer shall otherwise violate the applicable rules.
(16) No substitutions shall be allowed.
(17) The Rebate shall be available only to residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. The Rebate shall not be valid for residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other territories or possessions of the United States of America.
(18) Any misrepresentation by the person placing the order, whether innocent or fraudulent, shall disqualify him or her from the Rebate and further rebates offered by Miele; Miele reserves its right to refer such person for civil or criminal prosecution.
(19) Miele may amend or discontinue the Rebate at any time with or without notice, including after an order of Purchased Appliances is placed.
(20) In no event shall Miele be liable for more than the amount of the Rebate.
(21) The above terms and conditions are severable and, if one or more provisions shall not be valid under applicable law, the remainder shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.