Terms and Conditions of 2017 Miele® G 4227 SCU SS, G 4228 SCU SS, G 4975 SCVi SF and G4976 SCVi SF Dishwashers Discount and Promotional Warranty.
(1) This promotional discount (the “Discount”) from Miele, Inc. (“Miele”) provides a one hundred U.S. Dollars ($100.00) manufacturer’s discount on the aforementioned Miele® appliances (the “Qualifying Appliance”) and, upon registration of the Qualified Appliance with Miele, a five (5) year extended service contract (a two-hundred ninety-nine U.S. Dollars ($299.00) retail value), the terms of which can be found at https://mielestore.com/promos/dw-promotion-aug-2017 (“Promotional Warranty”).
(2) The Discount only applies to the advertised price of the Qualifying Appliance and shall not apply to any installation services, taxes (including sales tax), delivery services, disposal services or any other fees.
(3) Only end users (consumers) may benefit from the Discount and Promotional Warranty; the Discount and Promotional Warranty shall not apply to builders, wholesale buyers or any person or legal entity who offers for resale, or resells, the Qualifying Appliance; in connection with such transactions or purchases, the Discount shall automatically be void.
(4) The Discount and Promotional Warranty may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
(5) The Discount shall be applied at the time of the payment for the Qualifying Appliances.
(7) To qualify for the Discount and the Promotional Warranty, the Qualifying Appliance must be ordered in person at the store of an authorized Miele dealer or by phone to the same or online through a participating authorized Miele dealer’s website from June 27, 2017 through and including September 6, 2017 (EST) (the “Promotional Period”). For a list of participating authorized Miele dealers, see https://www.mieleusa.com/domestic/find-a-dealer-384.htm.
(8) Purchases made on or before June 26, 2017 shall not qualify for the Discount or the Promotional Warranty. Purchases made on or before June 26, 2017, and subsequently cancelled and reissued during the Promotional Period shall not qualify for the Discount or the Promotional Warranty. Purchases made during the Promotional Period and subsequently cancelled and reissued after the Promotional Period shall not qualify for the Discount or the Promotional Warranty.
(9) In the event a Qualifying Appliance is returned to Miele or a Miele dealer after a Discount has been credited, the Discount shall be forfeited and must be refunded to Miele in its entirety at the purchaser’s expense.
(10) The Discount on the Qualifying Appliance shall be limited to one (1) Discount per household except in Rhode Island or where prohibited by law.
(11) The purchaser shall be eighteen (18) years or older.
(12) The Discount and/or Promotional Warranty shall be voidable at any time at Miele’s discretion if the end user (consumer) violates the applicable rules.
(13) No substitutions shall be allowed.
(14) The Discount and Promotional Warranty are only available to residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. The Discount and Promotional Warranty are not valid for residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other territories or possessions of the United States of America.
(15) Any misrepresentation by the person placing the order, whether innocent or fraudulent, shall disqualify him or her from the Discount and/or Promotional Warranty; Miele reserves its right to refer such person for civil or criminal prosecution.
(16) Miele may amend or discontinue the Discount and/or the Promotional Warranty and/or one or more of the Qualifying Appliances at any time with or without notice, including after the Discount has been credited; provided, however, that any amendment/discontinuation of Miele’s offer of the Promotional Warranty shall not affect any Promotional Warranty registered with Miele before such discontinuation or amendment.
(17) In no event shall Miele be liable for more than the amount of the Discount and/or the Promotional Warranty.
(18) The above terms and conditions are severable and, if one or more provisions shall not be valid under applicable law, the remainder shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.