The heart of the home.
Created with quality and timeless design in mind, Miele Ranges harmoniously align in the kitchen from style, fit and function. Discover why Miele is the perfect choice for your kitchen.
- We reserve the right to make technical changes; we assume no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.
Rebate Pre-Qualification Below:
Let's begin the rebate process on your recent purchase. We will first start off with a pre-qualifying step, which will allow us to check that your appliance(s) are eligible and register them to you.
Terms & Conditions
(1) This promotional offer (the “Rebate”) from Miele, Inc. (“Miele”) provides a three-hundred dollar ($300) manufacturer’s rebate on qualifying Miele 30 and 36 inch Ranges (the “Purchased Appliance”). To qualify for the Rebate, the customer must purchase from Miele one of the following (HR 1622-2 I, HR 1124 G, HR 1124 LP, HR 1134-1 G, HR 1134-1 LP, HR 1135-1 G grill, HR 1136-1 G griddle, HR 1136-1 LP griddle, HR 1724 G, HR 1724 LP, HR 1924-2 G, HR 1924-2 LP, HR 1934-2 G, HR 1934-2 LP, HR 1935-2 G grill, HR 1936-2 G griddle, HR 1936-2 LP griddle)
(2) The Rebate shall only apply to the advertised price of the Purchased Appliances and shall not apply to any installation services, taxes (including sales tax), delivery services, disposal services or any other fees.
(3) Only end users (consumers) may benefit from the Rebate. The Rebate shall not apply to builders, wholesale buyers or any person or legal entity who offers for resale, or resells, the Purchased Appliances; in connection with such transactions or purchases, the Rebate shall automatically be void.
(4) The Rebate may not be combined with any other offers, special or discounted pricing, or promotions.
(5) The Rebate shall be valid only at participating authorized Miele dealers. For a list, please see https://www.mieleusa.com/c/dealer-search-15.htm.
(6) The Rebate shall not be applied at the time of purchase of the Purchased Appliances. To receive and qualify for the Rebate, the customer shall submit an online copy of all of the required supporting documents (i.e., one or more valid order invoice(s), valid proof of payment and valid proof of delivery).
(7) All Rebate claims shall be submitted online at mieleusa.com/promotions on or before January 31, 2022.
(8) Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and issuance of the Rebate.
(9) To qualify for the Rebate, the Purchased Appliance must be (a) (1) ordered in person at the store of an authorized Miele dealer, or (2) purchased online through an authorized Miele dealer during the Rebate period of August 30, 2021 through and including November 7, 2021 (the “Rebate Period”) and (b) delivered to the qualifying customer’s address on or before January 31, 2022.
(10) Rebate is paid in the form of a virtual Miele Prepaid Mastercard that is sent via email. A valid email address is required to receive payment. Your payment will be delivered via email with instructions for claiming your virtual Prepaid Mastercard. You must claim your card within 3 months from the date these instructions are sent via email. Your right to the payment expires after that time. Use your virtual prepaid card online everywhere Mastercard is accepted in the U.S. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card.
(11) Purchases made on or before August 29, 2021 shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made on or before August 29, 2021, and subsequently cancelled and reissued during the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate. Purchases made during the Rebate Period and subsequently cancelled and reissued after the Rebate Period shall not qualify for the Rebate.
(12) The Rebate on the Purchased Appliances shall be limited to one (1) Rebate per Qualifying Purchased Appliance per household except in Rhode Island or where prohibited by law.
(13) In the event any of the Purchased Appliances are returned to Miele or an authorized Miele dealer after a Rebate has been issued, the Rebate shall be forfeited and must be refunded to Miele in its entirety at the customer’s expense.
(14) The customer shall be eighteen (18) years or older.
(15) The Rebate shall be voidable at any time at Miele’s discretion if the customer shall not produce valid order invoices, valid proof of payment and valid proof of delivery, for each of the Purchased Appliances; or if the customer shall otherwise violate the applicable rules.
(16) No substitutions shall be allowed.
(17) The Rebate shall be available only to residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. The Rebate shall not be valid for residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other territories or possessions of the United States of America.
(18) Any misrepresentation by the person placing the order, whether innocent or fraudulent, shall disqualify him or her from the Rebate and further rebates offered by Miele; Miele reserves its right to refer such person for civil or criminal prosecution.
(19) Miele may amend or discontinue the Rebate at any time with or without notice, including after an order of Purchased Appliances is placed.
(20) In no event shall Miele be liable for more than the amount of the Rebate.
(21) The above terms and conditions are severable and, if one or more provisions shall not be valid under applicable law, the remainder shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.Download Terms and Conditions