Experience Miele Firsthand
Miele has eleven Experience Centers throughout the United States. These inspirational resource centers are staffed with knowledgeable, friendly associates ready to provide you with in-depth product demonstrations, unforgettable events and a wealth of ideas for your home and lifestyle.
Each Miele Center has its own calendar of events - open to the public - that include:
- Product Cooking Presentations - Experience Miele's complete line of home appliances. Savor a wide array of freshly prepared cuisine while in a relaxed and informative presentation.
- Riedel Wine Tastings - A fascinating wine glass tasting, where a Riedel representative will demonstrate the relationship between the shape of a glass and your perception and enjoyment of wines.
- MasterChef Class - Discover how to get the most out of your Miele appliances. We will prepare items in our innovative Generation 6000 ovens and demonstrate our full line of cooking appliances.
- Intro to Steam - Learn the basics of how Miele Combi-Steam and Steam ovens work. We will demonstrate the versatility and ease of steam cooking. We'll take you through the features and benefits to establish which oven is the one for you.
- Intermediate Steam - Come and join us for an intermediate hands-on class featuring the Combi-Steam and Steam ovens. The class will cover operation, the principles of steam and the utilization of multi-stage programs.
- Bread Basics - Learn bread-making techniques with MasterChef Plus. A variety of flours and yeasts will be discussed with demonstration and hands-on practice.
Need a box of bags for your vacuum or fabric softener for your washing machine? The Center sells Miele's full line of accessories directly during regular hours of operation and after events. Check your local Experience Center for directions and hours of operation and stop in to shop for the essentials while dreaming up your next design.